Ahh! I can’t believe it’s 18 days until our wedding. I’ve been waiting for this for so long, and it’s becoming pretty surreal!! Until then, I’m living on the high of the amazing Bachelorette party I had. It was such a great time shared with my friends, and so many memories were created! I’m really happy I could celebrate with my bridesmaids, and share in this special time.
We went to sunny Key West, FL, and had the time of our lives! The weather was beautiful, and we found so many great spots for eating, relaxing, and partying! I’m sharing my favorite things we did on the trip that made my bachelorette party a success as well as some of the outfits I wore!
1.Sugar Apple Cafe – Amazing breakfast/lunch spot with 100% plant based food!
2. Bagatelle – Charming spot we enjoyed brunch at located in a historic Key West home. The wrap around porch was perfect for breakfast and mimosas!
3. Date and Thyme Organic Cafe & Market – We stopped here for a quick bite before heading back, and it was so yummy! Laid back vibe and healthy, delicious foods
The Cafe – Favorite place of the trip! Vegan lunch and dinner. The sandwiches were bomb!
Things To Do
- Pier House – The perfect spot to relax on a beach with beach waiters if you want to be a little extra 😉
2. Southern Most Point – Touristy but you gotta!
Southern Most Beach Resort – There aren’t many beaches in Key West, so this is a great resort where you can rent a beach chair, and get drinks on the water!
801 Cabaret – Drag show cabaret… we had such a blast!
Hemingway House – Tour Hemingway’s House, and meet all the cute 6 toed cats living on the property. My crazy cat lady definitely came out haha
- Golf Cart Rental – We drove around the tiny island checking everything out, and had so much fun blasting music, and driving around to different bars!